Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boys Sports

Both Cole and Carter have found their favorite sport...something other than the PlayStation2. When asked my favorite sport the answer is "which ever one my boys are playing in" Cole likes football. This was his first year out. (disclaimer--since I wasn't blogging then I reserve the rights to add those pictures now.)

This is Carter's 2nd year of Basketball. These pictures were taken at the first game of the season. This is his team (all 4th graders) and his two coaches, which are awesome, they really know how to work with the boys.

Here Carter is seen blocking the opponent

I found that it was hard to get a good camera shot with my camera. They don't stay still long enough for a good picture.

This was the final score. We were the guests. Carter made three baskets during this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment