Friday, February 27, 2009

Latest Snowfall




Gotta love South Dakota winters.
I'm so tired of the snow.


These were taken Friday Feb 27, 2009

Lyle usually uses the bobcat and takes care of our driveway, sidewalks, etc. He is in Sioux Falls for State Dart Tournament so it was up the boys and I. Cole and I dug the driveway so I could get the car out for work. I backed it up into the street and got stuck. We got it back into the garage. I found a ruler and measured the undisturbed snow in the street, it was EXACTLY one foot. Two hours later the snow plow came by. In attempt to get to work we shoveled out again. I drove to the Redfield Office only to find out that the driveways both front and back were plowed in. Being that the office is a mile or so outside of town I simply turned around and went home. My fear was that I would get in and not be able to get out.

1 comment:

  1. And NO ONE would want to be stuck at work! Our kids had a snow day on Thursday, which was only scheduled for a 1/2 day due to in-service. Too bad I never get to have a snow day since my commute only involves walking down-stairs.

    ReplyDelete